Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will work at the front desk of our medical office and assist our patients and other visitors. Your primary job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Answering questions
- Processing insurance payments
- Processing paperwork
- Maintain patient records and accounts
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients
- Optimize patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization
- Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival and informing providers of delays.
- Comfort patients by anticipating patient’s anxieties, answering patient’s questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensure availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patient’s rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist the marketing firm with the implementation of digital and social media marketing strategies
- Schedule promotional presentations, maintain an annual project calendar, and ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies
- Monitor and maintain promotional materials inventory
Minimal Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Strong communication and people skills
- Previous office assistant experience
- Multitasking & Time Management
- Customer service experience
- Marketing experience
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Sorry! This job has expired.